This is a copy of a quiz someone tagged me on Facebook in. I realized, after 3/4 done filling it out, that I should probably hold off on doing these if I’m in a shitty mood…
1. Do you like blue cheese?
I am not sure if I’ve ever had it. But since I’m particular about smells, one would assume I would not enjoy it.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
once or twice
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What flavor Kool-Aid?
5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
7. Favorite Movie?
My Neighbour Totoro
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Tea. All day.
9. Can you do a push up?
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
11. Do you have a favorite hobby?
I like all my hobbies equally.
12. Do you have A.D.D?
I hate questions like this. And I hate it when people just casually say “I have ADD” and just mean they are easily distracted. It’s so demeaning to people who actually have the diagnosis – the people who struggle through life because their ADD (or OCD, or whatever the case may be) drastically effects their life. So, yeah, no, I don’t have ADD. I have just as much trouble focusing on one task and flit from thing to thing as much as most people but I don’t take medication to help me function at that level.
13. Do you wear glasses?
I should. I own them but rarely wear them.
14. Who was your childhood idol?
Candace Cameron? IDK
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment…
1. I hate people.
2. I’m hungry.
3. I’m bored.
16. Name three drinks you regularly drink.
1. hot tea
2. cold tea
3. more hot tea
17. Current worries?
telling my boss I need 3 weeks off in April
18. Current hate?
life, society, obligation… the usual
19. Favorite place to be?
20. How do you bring in the new year?
in a movie theatre
21. Where would you like to go?
22. Name 5 people that will complete this.
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes, many pairs, but I don’t wear them.
24. What color shirt are you in?
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets?
26. Can you whistle?
27. Where are you now?
on the edge of my bed, ready to leave
28. Would you be a pirate?
I don’t understand
29. What song do you sing in the shower?
I don’t really. Too tired. But on the rare occasion that I do, it’s along with whatever I’m listening to.
30. Favorite sports team?
I hate them all
31. Favorite food?
32. What’s in your pocket?
I don’t have pockets. When I’m wearing jeans, usually chapstick, maybe some Advil. In my coat, my phone, my iPod, my keys, and my bus pass.
33. The last thing that made you laugh?
I can’t even remember. (Have you picked up on my shitty mood?)
34. What’s your favorite animal?
35. Worst injury?
Nothing much beyond cuts and bruises. One of the blessings/curses of never doing anything is that nothing ever happens to you.
36. How many TV’s in your house?
2 that we use. 2 more in the basement.