1. How did you get one of your scars?
I have a scar on the underside of my chin that I got when I was 4 and tripped over a hose, which was incidentally filling the pool and hence running across the sidewalk where I wasn’t expecting it to be, with a popsicle stick in my mouth. The popsicle was lime. There was a lot of blood. I screamed and sobbed. I wasn’t that badly hurt but it had scared me.
2. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
baby-diarrhea/butterscotch pudding-coloured paint, various paintings and a wooden Buddha head relief carving, a few bug guts
3. What does your cell phone look like?
I realize this is an old quiz, likely written when cell phones were not as prolific as they are now. I think the more current-appropriate question would be ‘what kind of phone do you have’. However, it looks like a flat piece of electronic equipment with a screen on one side and a white back although it’s covered up with a black case that wraps around the edges and up onto the front a little bit for extra protection for when I inevitably drop it. And it has grippy bits on the sides, which is also helpful for that purpose. The lock screen is Hubby in Cuba drinking a mojito. The wallpaper is an us-ie in front of the sakura in Burlington and has very strategically placed icons for my most used apps.
(It’s a Samsung 4S.)
4. What music do you like to listen to?
The kind with various notes.
5. Do you know what time you were born?
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
I’m having difficulty not taking this question literally. I need you, quiz writer, to be more specific.
I want to sleep. I want to have a snack. I want to be rich. I want to travel. I want more piercings.
7. What do you miss at times?
This is an awkwardly-worded question and I’m not entirely sure what it means. If you miss something, you just miss it. “At times”? Like, when you think of it? ‘Cause you always miss it but you just don’t have it at the forefront of your mind constantly.
And I miss lots of things.
8. What is your most prized possession?
Hmm. Can I own a person? The only thing I would be devastated to not have anymore would be Hubby. Everything is replaceable or not really necessary. That said, I like a lot of things. I just can’t pick out one over everything else.
9. What is your favourite smell?
11. If you died tomorrow:
I wouldn’t get to do the things I want to do. But wouldn’t have to do the things I don’t.
And I think a few people might be sad and I don’t want to make anyone sad.
12. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Myself. Being me is frustrating.
13. What is your favourite cologne/perfume?
My own. (Fresh Sugar Lychee)
14. What kind of hair do you like on the opposite sex?
The kind you can pull on.
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to?
I am married but was never proposed to. Also, that’s a stupid question.
16. Do you like porn?
As with everything, I have extremely specific tastes and requirements in order for me to enjoy porn, but it does exist.
19. Who is the last person you made mad?
Ha. Ha ha ha. C’mon now. It’s easier to ask who was the last person who didn’t make me mad. Oh, wait. I misread. Hubby probably. He is the last one I spoke to. And he wanted me to come up to bed, but instead, I’m still sitting here, finishing filling this out.
20. Do you speak in a different language?
Do you mean to ask if I speak another language than my fellow comrades? A “second” language? Diction choices, man!
Without being a facetious asshole, I am trying to learn Japanese but I am not fluent (yet) by any means.
21. What was the first gift ever given to you by someone of the opposite sex?
Justin Kleemok. Grade 1. He was in Kindergarten. His mom told my mom he was in love with me. He gave me a pink watch that had hearts for the hour and minute hands and had L-O-V-E instead of 12-3-6-9. I still have it. (Well, I have the face. The wrist band, like, dried up or something and cracked and broke off years ago.)
28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person is leaving?
Leaving where? The planet? The country? Your bedroom?
Not that it matters. If it’s really love, can you stop yourself?
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you?
Make them a photo book. That seems to have been effective.
30. Type a number from one to a hundred:
31. Blondes, redheads or brunettes?
For what purpose?
32. What is the one number you call often?
The only number I call is Hubby’s cell.
33. What annoys you most?
34. Have you ever made a prank call?
I have an acute phobia of using the phone. Why would I do it if I didn’t absolutely have to?
39. What were you doing before you filled out this survey?
LOL. Filling out a different one.
40. If you could get plastic surgery, what would it be?
41. Why did you fill out this survey?
I saw it on someone’s Facebook and haven’t filled out this particular one before.
42. What do you like on your pizza?
Why is this question so important? It’s on, like, every single quiz ever.
43. What would you do if alcohol became illegal?
Feel bad for most of my friends.
44. What do you want for your birthday?
I hate my birthday, but this year, I may actually have a fancy tea party. Frocks required.
Oh, good lord. There are 44 questions? This cannot be. I must make up another one or I won’t be able to sleep.
45. What are you going to do now?
go to bed