Life has been somewhat overwhelming for me for the past few weeks and I’m sure I will want to unload about all that at some point in the near-ish future, but for now, I just want to pretend nothing is happening and not think about it and escape and sleep.
So for now…
What is it about filling out these quizzes that I like so much? I have no answer for this.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
I did not wake up this morning. I went to sleep this morning. I woke up around 4:20pm.
2. How do you like your steak?
as often as possible
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The ‘cinema’? What is this – 1942? Deadpool
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
6. What did you have for breakfast?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Unless potatoes counts as cuisine (which it should), I guess Italian. But in general, I hate food.
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite place to eat?
10. Favorite dressing?
This is a lot of food-related questions. That’s annoying. Why not just point out to everyone how weird I can be? Thanks.
For the sake of giving an answer though, sesame ginger.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Forks, FTF 2016. Obviously.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
If you want to inquire if I am an optimistic or pessimistic person, then you should just say so. I hate that question.
And the answer would depend on my mood. Or what I happen to be drinking at the moment.
15. Where would you want to retire?
I don’t work so this question is irrelevant. And you already asked where I would want to live. Dumb.
16. Favorite time of day?
That would depend on the day and where I am.
17. What is your favorite sport to watch?
18. Who do you think will not tag you back?
This is my blog, not Facebook. There is no tagging. But even if it was, I wouldn’t tag anyone anyway.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
*heavy sigh of exasperation*
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I hate this question too. I am a person at all times of the day. And usually grumpy all the time.
I don’t understand that.
25. Any new and exciting news that you’d like to share?
I don’t find very much exciting and lately I keep a lot of things to myself. (Why am I filling this out?)
For quiz purposes and making me appear like less of a liar when I said I enjoy these things… I might have a job now.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A hairdresser. A farmer. (Yeah, IDK either.) A teacher. An actress. A singer. A psychologist.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
I have been sitting here for several minutes trying to answer this. I have nothing.
Maybe sitting alone, listening to records. Or organizing my toys. (I don’t think I ever actually “played” with toys.)
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
No, thank you.
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Only if I can’t get away with not. Which is almost always.
31. Been in a car accident?
32. Any pet peeves?
33. Favorite pizza topping?
chicken, sundried tomato, pineapple, bacon crumble
34. Favorite flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
chocolate chip cookie dough, ice cream with pop rocks in it
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I don’t think I have one. I don’t like food and fast food is bad for you. I eat it, but only because I also hate cooking and sometimes am so hungry and desperate that I feel insanity creeping in or my insides feel like they are bleeding.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
I have never taken it.
38. From whom did you get your last email?
I am assuming myself does not count. (I send myself shit from iPad to computer and back constantly. Easier than plugging in and syncing.)
Does a “please verify your email address” because I finally signed up for Pottermore count? Probably not.
So… Mandy, I think.
39. In which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I can’t think of anything. I hate shopping. Can I say Amazon?
41. Like your job?
Don’t know yet.
Yes, it exists.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Japan. Either time. And next time too, I’m sure.
44. Last person you went out to eat with?
Went out last night with Japanese classmates and yesterday afternoon with Ames.
45. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my air conditioner and the typing of keys. And my own breathing. And my fridge is making weird noises. Oh, Hubby just sneezed. *Bless you.*
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
9 and aspirations
48. Coffee drinker?
Only very recently. The only “coffee” I drink is mocha. Specifically grande mocha with one pump of peppermint and light whip from Starbucks. You know, in case you wanted to surprise me with one in the future and need to know what to order. All other coffee will be (politely) rejected.
49. How many children do you have?
50. How many siblings do you have?
2 + 2 in-laws on my side + 2 in-laws on his side + 2 spouses of those in-laws which I also consider my siblings